Office: Room 4130, Grace E. Harris Hall
B.S., Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Peking University (PKU), 2008
M.S., Probability and Statistics, Peking University (PKU), 2011
Ph.D., Statistics, Texas A&M University, 2016
My research interests span the areas of nonparametric and semiparametric modeling, measurement error, and machine learning. I have specific interests in latent variable models, statistical inference for nonparametric models, Bayesian computation and inference, functional data analysis, shape constrained problems, and statistical applications in genetic, nutrition, metabolism, and climate studies.
1. Betsabe ́ G. Blas Achic, Tianying Wang, Ya Su, Victor Kipnis, Kevin Dodd and Raymond J. Carroll, “Categorizing a Continuous Predictor Subject to Measurement Error”, Electronic Journal of Statistics, 2018, 12(2), 4023-4056.
2. Ya Su, Jill Reedy and Raymond J. Carroll, “Clustering in general measurement error mod- els”, Statistica Sinica, 2017, 28(4), 2337.
3. Jianhua Z. Huang and Ya Su, “Discussion on varying coefficient regression models: a review and new developments”, International Statistical Review, 2015, 83, 70-72.
4. Ya Su, Anirban Bhattacharya, Yan (Dora) Zhang, Nilanjan Chatterjee and Raymond J. Car- roll, “Nonparametric Bayesian deconvolution of a symmetric unimodal density, with applica- tion to genomics”. Submitted.
5. Ya Su, “A divide and conquer algorithm for Bayesian density estimation”. Submitted.
6. Xu Zhang, Ya Su, Andrew N. Lane, Arnold Stromberg, Teresa W-M Fan, Chi Wang, “Bayesian Kinetic Modeling for Tracer-Based Metabolomic Data”.